This article is a guide to the different PassionProducts Course widgets and the accepted file types and sizes for your app.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to use Product Widgets
1. Available Course Widgets
You can add widgets to your PassionProducts via your Lessons.
Image - Upload any image from your library. Sizes will be specified on every section of the platform.
Text - Insert paragraphed texts and links.
Stopwatch - Insert a stopwatch timer into a lesson (or time directly by creating a sequence).
Audio - Upload your audio files and podcasts. Click here to learn more.
Files - Upload different file types according to preference (PDF, Doc, etc.) that your clients can view and download.
Typeform - Integrate a TypeForm for forms, surveys, updates, quizzes, and such. Click here to learn more.
Calendly - Integrate with Calendly to schedule directly from the app. Click here to learn more.
2. Accepted File Types & Sizes
While we do not limit the number of files you can upload to your app, we do recommend your file sizes stay within the limits below. This will give your customers the best user experience possible.
Video: MP4 or MOV videos formats with Unlimited File size for the Ultimate Plan and no more than 1GB for the Pro Plan. (More information: Video Size Requirement and File Compression)
Image: Sizes will be specified on every section of the platform
Audio: AAC or MP3 formats only
File Types (PDF, Doc, etc): All
Here's a quick summary of recommended file/widget resolution on certain sections of the platform:
- Video Resolution - 1920 x 1080 px
- Product Image - 1920 x 1080 px
- Image Widget - 1024 x 1024 px
- Welcome Screen Background Image/Video - 750 x 1336 px
- Header Background Image/Video - 750 x 1336 px
- Carousel Image - 1024 x 768 px
- Hero Image - 750 x 1336 px
- Logo for Authentication Screen, Welcome Screen, Loading Screen - 110 x 110 px
- Background for Discover Page, Loading State Background - 750 x 1336 px
- Header for Sequence Overview - 657 x 289 px
- Web App Icon - 1024 x 1024 px
3. Other Widget Types
Did you know there are different types of widgets?
This page is for Course Widgets (for your content). For Sales Page widgets, check out this article: The Sales Page
4. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I add as many widgets as I would like?
Yes, there is no limit to the number of widgets that you would like to add to your content but we recommend dividing your content into different lessons for a smoother experience with your clients.
2. The file type I have is not compatible with the platform. What do I do?
You can easily convert your files into the suggested formats. There are a lot of websites and free programs that you can use to convert your files. You can also check out https://convert.io/ to convert different files.
*We neither promote nor have an affiliation with these platforms. Please use it at your own risk.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.