At Passion.io, we are committed to providing you with the best possible experience.
One way to do this is by making information available to you INSTANTLY and ALL THE TIME through the Help Center.
However, if in any case what you're looking for is not yet available, learn how you can reach out to us.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- 1.1 Submit a Request
- 1.2 Chat Support
- 1.3 Support Call
- 3.1 Check you have sent your email to the right address
- 3.2 Check our email is not in your spam folder
- 3.3 We haven’t responded to you yet
1. How to contact the Support Team?
You have a few different ways to contact us:
1. Submit a Request. Whenever you reach out to us by submitting a Support / Contact Request we typically respond within 24-48 hours to all queries from Monday - Friday.
2. Chat Support. The Help Center is available to get your questions answered anytime. In case you couldn't find the answers to your questions in the articles, please click on the Passion.io Support Team button at the lower right side of the page to get in touch with us!
*You will be prompted to ask questions first, then have the option to get in touch with our Live Chat Support team if is available.
*Please leave a message and your email address if we are not available and we will get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
3. Support Call. You can also book a support call HERE with our specialist for a zoom call. However, the availability of our specialists varies depending on the number of people who have booked.
2. When is the support team available?
We respond to tickets Monday to Friday, with limited support responses on the weekend.
If you require a faster response to your queries, we recommend you take a look at our FAQs:
3. Why has the support team not replied to me?
If you have sent a message to our support team and you are still waiting for a response it could be because of one of three reasons.
3.1 Check you have sent your email to the right address.
Please double check you have sent your message to the correct request form. You can reach our support team by submitting a Contact Request.
3.2 Check our email is not in your spam folder.
Sometimes our emails end up in your spam or junk folder. You can check if our emails are getting sent there by following these steps:
When you email our support team we instantly send you an automatic email that looks like the one below:
- The subject line of this email will say [Request Received].
- Use the search function in your email provider to search for ‘request received’.
- When the search bar returns its results you can check where our emails are landing in your email provider. If they are landing in your inbox then they are going to the right place.
- If the emails are landing in your spam or junk folder you can check to see if our response to your question is in there.
3.3 We haven’t responded to you yet
Our reply times do vary depending on the number of tickets our help center is currently receiving. This means that sometimes our response times can be longer than normal. We are always working hard to reduce the reply time to our experts and we always respond to everyone.
If you need immediate support and have general questions about Passion.io, check out our Help Center and these articles for tutorials, walkthroughs, and answers to your FAQs:
- Access your account to start building an app
- Production kit & delivery information
- What do I need to do before I submit my app?
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.