When you charge your customers directly through Stripe or any other external checkouts, you may need to give them access manually via Passion Metrics.
IN THIS ARTICLE
To create an account for a new user, follow the below steps:
- Go to your web app http://subdomain.passion.io/register (change the word 'subdomain' to your app name)
- Enter the new user's email address and create a temporary password for them.
- Inform the user of their temporary password and let them know they can change it once they log in to your app.
- To activate specific plans on your new users, continue the process below under Managing Your Existing Users & Content.
You can watch this video for a quick walk-through: https://passionfighters.passion.io/learn/products/9365/lessons/392416
Managing Your Existing Users & Content
You can change what app content your new and existing users have access to by following these steps:
- Log in to your Passion.io account via https://passion.io/login/
- Once logged in go to PassionMetrics
- Search for a user via their email address
- Click on the Cog button in line with this user's name/email address and click on Edit Plans. You can then select the plan you want to activate on your end-users account and click Activate from the dropdown list. To remove access simply follow the same process but change the user from Active to Inactive.
- Inform the user they now have access to your content.
Note: After registering your customer through your web app, their email addresses should automatically show up in Passion Metrics. Please try to refresh your browser if the page does not update.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.