After completing all of the design and content steps for your app you then have the option to click the Submit button. Once you click this button the Passion Support team will be notified and will start processing your App to make sure it's ready to be review by the Apple and Google App stores.
After clicking the Submit button
The Passion support team will:
- Review your app for the following three elements to make sure it meets Apple and Google store acceptance criteria.
- Design - Does your app look visually appealing?
- Content - Is the content original? no template or branded content is allowed.
- Wording - Does your app mention restricted words or unallowed brands?
- If accepted we will inform you by email that your app is ready to launch.
- If your app is rejected we will inform you by email what needs to be changed.
Note: Reviews by the Apple and Google store after being rejected once take much longer.
Native Apps (Apple & Google)
You will have control over your Apple and Google app, and you will be able to publish it anytime you think it is ready for sale, making sure your app content is in compliance with the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
To update your Google App, follow this link
To update your Apple app, follow this link
When you release your app for production, it will take Google and Apple 24 hours to make it available on the app stores.