In this article you will learn how to set up your PassionMessaging to keep your clients engaged, coming back for more!
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to use PassionMessaging to send push notifications
1. What is PassionMessaging?
PassionMessaging allows you to send iOS and Androx`id app push notifications to your customers. You can set up multiple notifications to be sent out at different intervals.
Why is it important?
2. How to set it up?
1. Click on PassionMessaging in the navigation bar, then click on Create New.
2. Enable the notifications by changing the status to ON and fill in the Title the Text section (this is the text that will be sent to your clients)
3. Select the Audience Segment and when the notification will be sent after criteria have been met.
- What is Audience Segment?
The Audience Segment will give you scenarios to help you target different types of audiences:
- Users who signed up but didn’t subscribe
- Users which did not complete a lesson for [x] days
- Users which did not open the app for a [x] days
- Choose when to send out the notification when the criteria are met:
- 1 hour
- 24 hours
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 7 days
4. Then click on Update Notification.
5. You can see a preview of the notifications on the right side of the editing screen.
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to send notifications for other things like new content or announce a live session?
At the moment it's not possible to do that as a notification, but you can use Zapier to send your clients email or SMS when things happen inside the app.
Check these articles to learn how to create automation:
Automate your success with Passion.io and Zapier
- Sending a Welcome Email to your New Subscribers and Users via Zapier Integration
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!
Note: Feedbacks to articles are anonymous so we will not be able to reach back out. For other concerns/questions, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.