When you submit your app, it will go to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for review. The most important thing they are looking for is an app that will add value to their stores. Remember this when you’re building your app.
Below is a "Cheat Sheet" of must haves in your app before you send it for review. If your app does not have all the items indicated below, it is more likely to be rejected by the app stores.
Apple Guidelines: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#safety
Here are additional details for some of the items:
1. Do all the sections in PassionApps have green ticks?
Make sure you’ve filled out every required field in all these sections. Leaving any blank means your app is not complete.
2. Have you looked at your welcome screen & sales page? Do they look professional?
Check your welcome screen and sales page. Are the header videos working properly? Are the images clear? Do the client testimonials on the welcome page slide correctly?
If anything about these pages doesn’t look right for you, do not submit your app! Makes sure everything is working perfectly before you submit.
3. Have you made sure there are no dummy text or placeholder templates anywhere?
Is all the written text in your PassionApp original. Some fields within the app have placeholder text in them. Make sure you’ve filled out all the required fields with your own writing.
4. The pricing plan available on your Sales Page should not be higher than $90 USD.
Adding a plan with a price of more than $90 USD on your Sales Page may lead to getting rejections from Apple.
You can however continue offering high ticket plans on your web app through the Passion Payments Checkout URL directly from the pricing plan created.
You can refer to this article to learn how to set it up: How to create hidden pricing?
Benefits of selling high ticket plans on the web app, not through the App stores:
1. Prevent delays in publishing the app
2. Avoid rejections when publishing an update to the app
3. Save 15% or 30% app sales commission (vs. Apple/Google store sales) from the high ticket plans sold on the web app
1. Does your PassionProduct contain 1-week of original content or 5 lessons?
Your app must have at least 1-weeks worth of content ready before we’ll consider submitting it to the app stores. This is equivalent to 5 lessons or sequences.
2. Have all templates been removed and replaced with your content?
Have you replaced all the images, video, & text in your PassionProduct with original content you have created?