We have a Pricing Widget called "Multi-Pricing". This allows you to sell multiple plans to your customers. This gives you more flexibility in terms of what you sell and how you sell it.
- The maximum price for a plan is $400 as this is the GooglePlay limitation
- You can create Subscriptions (recurring) or One-time Payment plans
- You can only create a plan for PUBLISHED products
- Once a payment type (subscription/one-time payment) is set up, you cannot edit the plan and change it to a different payment type. However, you can always create a new plan and archive the other one
- The currency on the widget is only available in USD but we’re planning to add more currencies soon
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The Pricing Plan available on your Sales Page should not be higher than $90 USD. Adding a plan with a price of more than $90 USD on your Sales Page may lead to getting rejections from Apple. You can however continue offering high ticket plans on your web app through the Passion Payments Checkout URL directly from the pricing plan created.
Benefits of selling high ticket plans on the web app, not through the App stores:
1. Prevent delays in publishing the app2. Avoid rejections when publishing an update to the app
3. Save 15% or 30% app sales commission (vs. Apple/Google store sales) from the high ticket plans sold on the web app
- Subscription - recurring payments (weekly, monthly, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year)
- One-time Payment - upfront payment with lifetime access
- Only the Subscription plan comes with a free trial period of 7, 14, 30 days. The One-time Payment Plan does not have a free trial option.
How to Create a Plan:
- Go to the Pricing Plans Section (NEW)
- Click on the Create new plan button
- From the list of your products, select the product/s that you want to include in the plan.
Note: Your Unpublished products would also show up here but you cannot select them because we can only create a plan for published products
- Fill out the form with the details of the plan you’re creating
- Click on the “Create Plan” button
How to Edit an existing Plan:
- Go to the Pricing Plans Section
- Click on the three dots of the plan you want to edit, then choose Edit Plan
- Change the details on the form. You will also need to add the plans to the Sales Page, this will be discussed further below.
How to Remove(Archive) a plan:
- Go to the Pricing Plans Section
- Click on the three dots of the plan you want to archive, then choose Archive Plan
Multi-pricing vs Pricing Plan widget in Sales Page
The Sales Page section has the Pricing Plan widget and now the Multipricing widget.
You can still use the Pricing Plan widget if you want to set up one price for all your products.
Setting up the Multi-Pricing Feature in your App Sales Page
- Go to the Sales Page Tab
- Drag and Drop the Multipricing widget
- Select your plan on the Drop-down menu
- If you tick the Set as highlighted box, the plan would be marked Popular on the sales page.
Note: You can also edit “Popular” on the first field under Pricing Plan Number 1. You can change it to Best Price, Best Value, etc.
- You can add more plans by clicking on the Add Item button. This is what your sales page would look like with different plans:
Pricing Plan Widget in the Sales Page Section
If you want to set up one price for your in-app purchase, you can still use the Pricing Plan widget.
We have added a new field- Plan dropdown menu on the Pricing Plan widget since you now have the ability to create different plans with different pricing.
Want to learn more about the Pricing Plan widget? Watch this video explaining more on this: https://passionfighters.passion.io/learn/products/9365/lessons/329859