A prompt will show up when a new version is available in your app.
In the Sales Channels, click on the “Upgrade App” button of the Native App you wanted to update, then tap “Submit for Review”.
Submitting the new iOS App Version to Apple for review:
- Go to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/login, type in your login credentials then log in.
- On your Apple Connect Dashboard, click “My Apps”
- Your app status should appear as “Preparing for Submission” in Apple Connect.
- Review the screenshots, description, and In-App Purchases sections.
- Screenshots should not have any duplicates, error messages, cropped images, low-quality images
- The description should be accurate, should not be misleading, avoid texts/words that would monetize the current global/local crisis, e.g corona, COVID, pandemic, etc.
- Select the latest build of the app version. Note: Make sure that the version under the iOS app and the build are similar. If not, click on the red button and choose the newest build.
- Select In-App Purchases if you are offering new pricing plans. Make sure to cross-check the price/s that you set on the Pricing Page of your Passion.io Account. Note: You can skip this step if you didn't add or change your pricing plans.
- Select your Release Option. You can decide how your app will be released after it passes the review process.
- Manually: You'll have to go into App Store Connect and release it
- Immediately: It’ll be released as soon as it passes certification
- On a date: It’ll be published on a specific date (if it has passed certification)
- Finally, click Save on the top-right hand corner, then Submit or Add for Review.
You will also be able to keep track of the progress of your app by logging in to your Passion.io AppBuilder. Apple app update review usually will take 3-5 days or more depending on their review/revision requests.
Refer to this article if something went wrong with your latest Apple submission:
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!
Note: Feedback to articles are anonymous so we will not be able to reach back out. For other concerns/questions, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.