You can now add live streams on your app via your YouTube channel.
Here are the steps:
1. Create a lesson in your app, add a YouTube Video widget:
2. Enter your YouTube Live Stream URL and click on "Add Video":
IMPORTANT: Permanent URL
- If you only have one live stream in your account, we recommend using a permanent URL, so the link does not change if you need to recreate the stream.
- You would need to get the "Channel ID" from https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced. Not the User ID!
- Get the permanent link to your live stream (always referencing the first stream in your channel). E.g: https://www.youtube.com/channel/YOUR_CHANNEL_ID/live
3. Congratulations! Your end-users will now be able to watch your live streams on your app.