You can use PayPal to sell access and receive app sale payments. You can do so by creating your PayPal.Me link and paste it into the web checkout URL in your PassionApps Sales Page.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to sell access to your App via PayPal?
1. How does PayPal.Me link work?
PayPal.Me is an efficient and easy way to get paid by sending your unique link to your clients. It can be shared in a text, tweet, message, email, and also be added to your blog/website.
You can also link a certain amount to your PayPal.Me link by adding the amount and the currency at the end of your link.
Example format: PayPal.me/NAME/AMOUNTCURRENCY
2. Steps to create your PayPal.Me Link
1. Login to your PayPal account.
2. Go to Settings and click on Account
3. Click on Account, and under your name, you could see Get PayPal.Me
4. Click on "Create PayPal.Me Profile"
5. Type your desired personalized link
6. There would be a green checkmark if your desired link is available. If it isn't available, there would be several suggestions for you.
3. Connecting your PayPal.Me link to your Web App in Passion.io
1. Log in to your account in Passion.io
2. Go on PassionApps and select Sales Page. Edit the Pricing Widget.
3. Fill in your PayPal.Me link in the checkout URL section
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Are there other ways I can get paid aside from PayPal?
- Yes, you can get paid via other external checkouts of your preference. For a detailed information, please read through these articles:
2. Can I change my check-out URL anytime?
- Yes, you can by updating your Sales Page.
- Zapier - Connecting an external checkout page
- How to collect payments from my clients
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!
Note: Feedbacks to articles are anonymous so we will not be able to reach back out. For other concerns/questions, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.