If you would like to receive app sale payments via your Paypal account for your app, you can do so by creating your PayPal.Me link (or a different platform) and pasting it into the web checkout URL in your PassionApps Sales Page.
Note: When using external platforms for payments you will need to manually give access to your paid users once you check if the payment went through on PayPal (or other platforms). Our system cannot detect if payments are successful as we do not have access to your external accounts. For instant access to the courses upon payment, you can use PassionPayments (Stripe Integration) or Apple and Google In-App Purchases.
How does PayPal.Me link work?
In order to receive money through PayPal.Me link you only need to share the link. It can be shared in a text, tweet, message, email, and also add it to your blog/website.
If you want to link a certain amount to your PayPal.Me link, you need to add the amount and the currency at the end of your link.
Steps To Create Your PayPal.Me Link:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click on Request Money
- On the right side, you will have an option to create your PayPal.Me link
4. Fill in the information. Once the link is created, you can’t change it so choose carefully!
More information about creating your PayPal.Me link you can find here: https://www.paypal.com/ro/smarthelp/article/faq3918
Connecting your PayPal.Me link to your Web App in Passion.io
- Log in to your account in Passion.io
- Go on PassionApps and select Sales Page. Edit the Pricing Widget.
- Fill in your PayPal.Me link in the checkout URL section