With the launch of PassionPayments, you can now sell directly on your web app. If you have a Stripe account, you can connect it to our PassionApps to accept credit/debit card payments.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- You get your payment directly on your bank account connected to Stripe.
- Save on the 30% app sales commission (vs. Apple/Google store sales)
- You can link your PassionPayments Web Checkout URL to your external sites.
Supported Payment Methods
Activating your Passion Payments
(You can watch a walkthrough video here)
- In your PassionApps account, go to Settings - Accept Payments - Connect Account:
- You can then sign in to your Stripe Account if you already have it, or activate a new one by filling out the form.
IMPORTANT: For the business website field, you can use your passion subdomain(subdomain.passion.io)
- Once activated, make sure that on your Sales Page, the PWA Checkout URL for Single Pricing is EMPTY, otherwise, your end-users who purchase via your web app will be redirected to your external checkout page.
- The next time your end users click on your Call To Action button in your web app Sales Page, they will be directed to Sign-Up then to the Payment Page:
Once payment is successful, your end users can begin accessing the content they purchased:
Important Note: TEST PURCHASE - It is best to do a test purchase after setting up Passion payments to make sure that everything is set up correctly in the app builder and in Stripe. You may test purchase by going to your Checkout URL.
Where to Find Your Checkout URL
- Go to your Subscriptions Plans, then click on the COPY link to get your web checkout URL:
- This is a sample of how it looks like when accessed:
- The last step is to create a TEST PURCHASE, this will help ensure that the integration works and your end users have access to the products included in the pricing plan(s). Once the test purchase is successful, you may check on your Stripe account if the payment went through. You may then choose to refund your payment back to your card via Stripe.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.