Are you having issues accessing the Passion.io App Builder platform? We got you covered!
IN THIS ARTICLE
- 1.1 Go to https://passion.io/ and click on Log In
- 1.2. Log In through https://passion.io/login/
- 1.3. (optional for FIRST TIME Log-ins) Select a template and choose an app name
- 1.4. Be routed directly to your App Builder Dashboard
- 2.1. Are you seeing the PassionFighters page instead of your App Builder Dashboard?
- 2.2. Are you still unable to sign in?
1. How to log in and access your account
If you would like to start building your app, please follow the following steps:
1.1 Go to https://passion.io/ and click on Log In.
1.2. You will be redirected to Log In through https://passion.io/login/.
Make sure you are using your Passion.io credentials (the email address you used to sign up) to Log In.
Note: Make sure that you are logging in using the correct email address you used during purchase. Check the Welcome Email that we have sent you to identify what email address is registered as your app builder account.
1.3. (optional) If it is your FIRST TIME to Log In, you will be redirected to select a template and to choose an app name before you can proceed to your App Builder Dashboard.
This window will only appear once. Please note that you cannot change templates once you have confirmed the type of app you are creating. The contents and app layout will remain the same regardless of the selected template.
1.4. Once you Log In or Select Your Template/App Name, you should be routed directly to your App Builder Dashboard.
This is where you can start building your app and creating content.
2. Troubleshooting Log-in Issues
2.1. Are you seeing the PassionFighters page instead of your App Builder Dashboard?
If you are only seeing the PassionFighters App and training courses instead of your App Builder Dashboard, it could be because of the following:
- You are using the incorrect email address. Check the Welcome Email that we have sent you to identify what email address is registered as your app builder account. If an "Email Invalid" error message pops up, please make sure that there are no extra spaces before and after your email address
- You are using the incorrect password. Please try to reset your password to make sure you're using the correct one.
- You are on the wrong URL. Check that the URL starts with passion.io and not passionfighters.passion.io the latter is where your training courses are located and not the app builder.
- You have Browser Issues. There are scenarios where you are automatically being redirected to passionfighters.passion.io instead of passion.io. In this case, you would need to clear your cache and launch passion.io/login:
- Google Chrome:
- Apple Safari
Note: You can also switch to a different browser when accessing the Product Builder. e.g. Mozilla Firefox
2.2. Are you still unable to sign in after troubleshooting the above suggestions?
We recommend opening an incognito or private window and Log In again through https://passion.io/login/.
To open INCOGNITO for Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. New Incognito Window. (You can also use the keyboard shortcut Shift + ⌘ + N (on macOS) or Shift + CTRL + N (on Windows/Linux))
- A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon.
To open a PRIVATE window for Mozilla Firefox:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the upper-right-hand corner of the browser, click on the Firefox Menu. (You can also use the shortcut Shift + ⌘ + P (on macOS) or Shift + CTRL + P (on Windows/Linux))
- Select New Private Window and a new window will open.
To open PRIVATE browsing for Safari:
- With Safari open on your Mac, select File from the top menu bar, and then choose New Private Window. (You can also use the keyboard shortcut Shift + ⌘ + N (on macOS) or Shift + CTRL + N (on Windows/Linux))
- Safari will open a new Private Browsing window.
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is access to the App Builder Dashboard FREE?
You will need to log in with an account that has a paid subscription plan. Freemium accounts (those with access only to the PassionFighters App) will not be able to access the App Builder.
2. How do I know if my account is paid or has a subscription plan?
Free accounts usually do not have any courses in their PassionFighters app except for "How to Use Passion.io". If you are under a free account and would like to upgrade, feel free to purchase a plan here: https://passion.io/pricing
3. I purchased a plan but I cannot see my courses and app builder. I can only log into the PassionFighters App. What does this mean?
It can mean 2 things: you have either registered twice and logged into a different account that is a free plan; or you are having browser issues. Please check your email for a confirmation receipt and checked which email is registered on the receipt. For browser issues, check the troubleshooting steps on browser issues ABOVE.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.