Are you having issues accessing the Passion.io App Builder platform? We got you covered!
If you would like to start building your app, please follow the following steps:
1. Go to https://passion.io/ and click on Log In.
2. You will be redirected to Log In through https://passion.io/login/. Make sure you are using your Passion.io credentials (the email address you used to sign up) to Log In.
Note: Make sure that you are logging in using the correct email address you used during purchase. Check the Welcome Email that we have sent you to identify what email address is registered as your app builder account.
3. (optional) If it is your FIRST TIME to Log In, you will be redirected to select a template and to choose an app name before you can proceed to your App Builder Dashboard. This window will only appear once. You can edit these details in your Dashboard later on.
4. Once you Log In or Select Your Template/App Name, you should be routed directly to your App Builder Dashboard where you can start building your app and creating content.
TROUBLESHOOTING LOG IN ISSUES:
Are you seeing this page instead of your App Builder Dashboard?
If you are only seeing the PassionFighters App and training courses instead of your Dashboard, it could be because of the following:
- You are using the incorrect email address. Check the Welcome Email that we have sent you to identify what email address is registered as your app builder account. If an "Email Invalid" error message pops up, please make sure that there are no extra spaces before and after your email address
- You are using the incorrect password. Please try to reset your password to make sure you're using the correct one.
- You are on the wrong URL. Check that the URL starts with passion.io and not passionfighters.passion.io the latter is where your training courses are located and not the app builder.
- You have Browser Issues. There are scenarios where you are automatically being redirected to passionfighters.passion.io instead of passion.io. In this case, you would need to clear your cache and launch passion.io/login:
- Google Chrome:
- Apple Safari
Note: You can also switch to a different browser when accessing the Product Builder. e.g. Mozilla Firefox
Are you still unable to sign in after troubleshooting the above suggestions?
We recommend opening an incognito or private window and Log In again through https://passion.io/login/.
To open INCOGNITO for Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. New Incognito Window. (You can also use the keyboard shortcut Shift + ⌘ + N (on macOS) or Shift + CTRL + N (on Windows/Linux))
- A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon.
To open a PRIVATE window for Mozilla Firefox:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the upper-right-hand corner of the browser, click on the Firefox Menu. (You can also use the shortcut Shift + ⌘ + P (on macOS) or Shift + CTRL + P (on Windows/Linux))
- Select New Private Window and a new window will open.
To open PRIVATE browsing for Safari:
- With Safari open on your Mac, select File from the top menu bar, and then choose New Private Window. (You can also use the keyboard shortcut Shift + ⌘ + N (on macOS) or Shift + CTRL + N (on Windows/Linux))
- Safari will open a new Private Browsing window.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.