Are you having issues accessing the Passion.io account? We got you covered!
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to access your account
1. How to log in and access your account
If you would like to start building your app, please follow the following steps:
1.1 Go to https://passion.io/ and click on Log In.
1.2. You will be redirected to log in through https://passion.io/login/.
Make sure you are using your Passion.io credentials (the email address you used to sign up) to Log In.
Note: Make sure that you are logging in using the email address you used during purchase. Check your inbox for the welcome email with the subject line 'Welcome - HIGH FIVE!' to identify what email address is registered as your Passion.io account.
If you're getting an "Email Address already taken" error, please refer to this article: "Email address already taken" Error
1.3. If it is your first time logging in, you will be redirected to select a template and to choose an app name before you can proceed to your Passion.io Dashboard.
1.4. Once you log in or select your template/app name, you will be routed directly to your Passion.io Dashboard.
This is where you can start building your app and creating content.
2. Troubleshooting Log-in Issues
2.1. Are you seeing https://passion.io/pricing instead of Passion.io Dashboard?
If you are redirected to our Pricing Plan page instead of your Passion.io Dashboard, it could be because of the following:
- You are using the incorrect email address. Check your inbox for the welcome email with the subject line 'Welcome - HIGH FIVE!' to identify what email address is registered as your Passion.io account. If an "Email Invalid" error message pops up, please make sure that there are no extra spaces before and after your email address
You are using the incorrect password. Please try to reset your password to make sure you're using the correct one.
You have Browser Issues. There are scenarios where you are automatically being redirected to passionfighters.passion.io instead of passion.io. In this case, you would need to clear your cache and launch passion.io/login on Google Chrome.
2.2. Are you still unable to sign in after troubleshooting the above suggestions?
We recommend opening an incognito window and log in again through https://passion.io/login/.
To open INCOGNITO for Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. New Incognito Window. (You can also use the keyboard shortcut Shift + ⌘ + N (on macOS) or Shift + CTRL + N (on Windows/Linux))
- A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon.
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is access to the Passion.io Dashboard FREE?
You will need to log in with an account that has a paid subscription plan.
2. How do I know if my account is paid or has a subscription plan?
If you have a paid subscription you will see the Passion.io Dashboard. If you don't have a paid subscription you will be redirected to Passion.io Pricing.
3. I purchased a plan but I cannot see my Passion.io Dashboard. What does this mean?
It can mean 2 things: you have either registered twice and logged into a different account, or you are having browser issues. Please, check your inbox for the welcome email with the subject line 'Welcome - HIGH FIVE!' to identify what email address is registered as your Passion.io account. For browser issues, check the troubleshooting steps on browser issues above.
4. My clients are having issues accessing their accounts, what should I do?
Make sure they are using the correct email: ask your clients the email address they used to sign up for your App. Once you have the email, look for it on your PassionMetric. If you cannot find it, try adding only the beginning of the end of the email.
Often typos in the email address can cause issues login in and you have two options:
- Solution 1
You can email the app user and tell them there’s a typo in their email. You can share the email they used to sign up for your app and they can continue to use that email address.
- Solution 2
Create a new account for your client with the new email and manually give them access to their plan. For step by step check this article: How to give clients access to your app
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.