This article is a guide to changing your app's Theme colors and understanding the Theme section.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to use the Theme section
1. Changing your theme
When you sign in to your Passion.io account for the first time, you can define how your app should look like by selecting pre-defined templates.
Below are the steps to make changes to the theme of your app.
2. Access your Passion.io dashboard
On your Passion.io dashboard, click the Theme section (the one with the paint palette icon) located on the side panel.
3. Templates and customizing colors
Choose any of the ready-made palettes under Templates or customize the colors of your app by clicking on the Customize Colors tab.
4. Customizing colors with a hex code
You can manually input the hex code to change the color or click on the circle beside the Hex code to adjust it.
5. Quick Guide
Here is a quick guide on customizing your theme colors:
The Branding tab allows you to:
- Turn OFF the Passion Branding (only available for Ultimate)
- Add a logo for your Authentication Screen, Welcome Screen, Loading Screen
- Add a background image for Discover Page, Loading State Background
- Add a Header for Sequence Overview
To know the minimum file size requirements, please put your mouse pointer over the question mark (?) icon.
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I change my theme colors anytime?
Yes, you can change your theme as you would like.
2. What are the size requirements for Branding Assets?
Logo for Authentication Screen, Welcome Screen, Loading Screen: 110 x 110 px
Background for Discover Page, Loading State Background: 750 x 1336 px
Header for Sequence Overview: 657 x 289 px
3. Can I change the fonts in the app?
For now, the fonts in the app are as is. You can request this feature improvement on Canny.
4. Why doesn't YOUR LOGO update on the Welcome Screen even if I have already updated my Web app icon?
Your Welcome Screen logo can be updated in the Theme Section under Branding. The Web App Icon is different. Please read more here: How to use the Theme section
5. "Wow! You got all our featured programs image" still appearing on the background. How do I change it?
You can change this by going to Theme > Branding > Background for Discover Page.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!
Note: Feedback to articles are anonymous so we will not be able to reach back out. For other concerns/questions, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.