What's a sequence? How is it different from a lesson and when should you, as an expert, use one? Find out how in this video: https://passionfighters.passion.io/learn/products/9365/lessons/161888
There are two types of content:
What is a SEQUENCE?
For a SEQUENCE, it's a list of content, movements, exercises that you can show in a circuit. In a sequence, you can combine multiple exercises (and movements) which the users are running through in one sequence.
How to add a Sequence:
1. Click on PassionProducts and open an existing Product.
2. Click on the + icon to add more content.
3. You will see two options between a Lesson or Sequence. Choose Sequence.
4. Choose between an Interactive or Timed Interactive Exercise.
For INTERACTIVE exercises, the timer is set as a running stopwatch. Users can proceed to the next lesson by clicking on “Next”.
For TIMED INTERACTIVE exercises, the timer is set as a countdown. Users cannot proceed to the next lesson until the timer runs out.
Tip: Sequences are primarily used for the health and fitness sector and allow two views:
- View all segments of workouts in a list view with descriptions and the ability to view each segment separately.
- By clicking Start Now you will start the playlist of all videos in sequence.