This article will guide you to add a Sequence to your PassionProduct courses and lessons.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to add a Sequence to my PassionProduct?
1. Lesson vs Sequence
There are two types of content:
2. What is a sequence?
Sequence is a list of content, movements, exercises that you can show in a circuit. In a sequence, you can combine multiple exercises (and movements) which the users are running through in one sequence.
3. Adding a sequence
1. Login into Passion.io
2. Click on PassionProducts
2. Click on Courses
3. Choose a product
4. Click on the + icon to add more content
5. You will see two options between a Lesson or Sequence. Choose Sequence
6. Choose between an Interactive or Timed Interactive Exercise
4. Interactive vs Timed Interactive Sequence
For INTERACTIVE exercises, the timer is set as a running stopwatch. Users can proceed to the next lesson by clicking on “Next”.
For TIMED INTERACTIVE exercises, the timer is set as a countdown. Users cannot proceed to the next lesson until the timer runs out.
Different ways of setting up a Sequence
- Title - Name your exercise
- Timer - Only available in the Timed Interactive Sequence
- Exercise Image - Only image with the stopwatch/ countdown
- Instruction Video - This is an instructional video for the client to understand the task. They can access from:
The sequence overview list
Or from the video in the sequence.
- Playback Video - loop video with no sound (2 - 5 seconds)
5. When to use a sequence
Sequences are primarily used for the health and fitness sector and allow two views:
View all segments of workouts in a list view with descriptions and the ability to view each segment separately.
By clicking Start Now you will start the playlist of all videos in sequence.
Sequences however are not limited to health and fitness app. Many PassionFighters use the sequence for a variety of topics including music, art, dance, and more!
6. Frequently Asked Questions
1. I'm not into fitness. What can I do with a sequence?
You can put any short 3-5 second video clip on a loop using the sequence! Where it's for a workout, dance move, music tutorial, or even cooking, you can use a sequence!
2. How to reposition or rearrange the order of your lessons/sequence?
You can re-arrange the sequence of your lessons by dragging and dropping them if using mobile view:
Or click and hold the 6 vertical dots on the side of each lesson then move them if using the desktop view:
- How to create a new product/course for my app?
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.