Our goal is to provide you with an optimum on-the-go interactive experience on the mobile app and web app. However, despite the great effort, there are issues that you may still encounter while using the app.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Basic troubleshooting in case you encounter Video Issues on the native app or web app.
1. Clear Browser cache and cookies. When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
2. Check your Internet Connection. You would need a stable internet connection to play the videos on the app. Slow internet connection may result in videos being sometimes sluggish, playing very slowly, or else take a longer time to buffer.
3. Use a different Browser. If you're using the web app, it could be that you're experiencing a browser issue. Try to use a different browser to check if the video works. We recommend using Chrome.
4. Check if your app's version is updated. We always update the app for Bug fixes and to resolve other issues. Updating your apps gives you access to the latest features and improves app security and stability.
5. Finally, if you are experiencing a bug that has not yet been resolved in the previous steps, please let us know via our Contact Form, including as many details as possible so that we can get our hands on solving it asap.
Information needed in the Contact Form
Platform: Apple / Google / Web app / Passion.io
Product Title: in case you are experiencing issues with a specific pricing option and you have more than one pricing created (with the multi pricing widget on), please let us know which pricing plan is being unsuccessful
Lesson/Sequence: if a specific lesson is involved, please let us know what Week / Day / specific details so we can spot it
Device/Browser: iPhone / Android phone / computer model… as specific as possible
Who is experiencing the issues: you or your subscribers
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.