Communities enable you to better engage with your customers to achieve long-term and sustainable outcomes and relationships.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Benefits of the Community Feature
How does it work
Step-by-Step Guide: How to set it up?
Step-by-Step Guide: How to write a post?
Frequently asked questions
Benefits of Communities
- Qualify & segment your users better
Ask them relevant questions to learn about their desires and anxieties
- Drive the conversation better
Impact user mindset by asking the right questions to motivate, make them reflect, and take action to upsell
- Answer most frequently asked questions better
Your users often ask the same questions over and over again. Now, you can answer these without requiring course lessons or needing direct communication
- Get started without courses
You can sell the community as a standalone product which gives them direct access to you. Therefore, you require no or fewer courses to start
- Upsell better
Tease community access as an upsell to your free or low-priced offers. Prime the conversation within the community to upsell even further
How does it work?
- You can enable Communities on the Pricing Plan based on an existing plan and select product(s) you want to enable the communities for
- You can post a topic, and your customers can add a comment on a thread based on that initial post
- You can add, delete, and edit your customers' posts
- Customers can delete their posts
- You can add photos and videos as a comment to a post
- And, of course. You can add emojis!
Step-By-Step Guide: How to set it up?
Here are the steps to enable Communities for your Pricing Plan.
1. Log in to passion.io
2. Go to the Pricing Plan section of the platform
- If you are activating communities for an existing plan, please click on the plan you would like to activate it for.
- If you are creating a new plan and want to enable communities, please click on the + Create New Plan button.
3. Select the Community tickbox before your select the Products included in the plan to enable the Community Feature
4. Continue creating your pricing plan by using this article Pricing Plans and Multipricing Feature or click Next Step, then Save Changes for those who already have an existing Pricing Plan.
Note: Once Community is enabled for a specific Plan, the Community Tab will automatically appear for all of your customers who have an active subscription to the plan.
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Write a post?
Are you excited to write your first post? Here's a guide on how to do it.
1. To write a post, you need to log in to the app or to the web app
2. You need to log in using your passion.io email address
3. Once you're in, click on the Community Tab (at the top of the page for a web app, or at the bottom of your screen for native apps), then click on the + sign to write a post
4. Write the Title of your post and the text (optional), then click on the send icon to post
5. You can also edit or delete your post by clicking on the pencil icon or the trash bin icon
6. To add a photo or video as a comment to a post, click on the image icon and select the photo or video you want to add
7. This is how your post would look like for your customers
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is the Community Tab not available for some of my customers?
- The Community tab will only become visible to customers who have an active membership to the plan that has the community Feature enabled.
- Check the plan that your customer is subscribed to. Make sure that the Plan shows active in Passion Metrics- How to give users access to your app
- Check the Plan in the Pricing Plan section of the app builder and see if the Community Feature is enabled
2. Why can't I post in my app? or Why is the Community tab not available in my app?
- Make sure that you're logged in using your passion.io email address
3. How do I activate the Community feature of my App?
- Please refer to the Step-by-Step Guide: How to set it up? section of this article.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.