What is Audio?
Audio offers a brand new way for customers to consume your content!
With audio, you can…
✓ Offer Complete Flexibility: Customers can tune into your content hands-free and with their screen off
✓ Create Deeper Customer Relationships: Be the voice they listen to when they're working out, driving to work, or doing the dishes
✓ Launch Without Video: Being on camera isn’t for everyone… Now you can create valuable audio content for your customers
✓ Produce Deeper Focus: Whether it’s meditations, hypnosis, or podcasts, background audio allows your customers to relax and concentrate on your content with their screen off
✓ Create Your Podcast: Finally, launch your own interactive podcast app
✓ Make Fresh & Engaging Content: Don’t just stick to videos… Keep your customers on their toes by varying the ways you teach them
- You can add audio files of up to 200MB in a lesson
- Accepted file types: AAC and MP3. You can also check https://convert.io/ to convert files
- Your customers can listen to the audio content even with their phone screens locked!
How can I add an audio file to my app?
Here are the steps to add an audio file to the platform.
- Log in to passion.io
- Go to the Passion Products section
- Choose a product
4. Select the lesson that you would like to add the audio content to
5. Click on the plus (+) icon on the right side of the screen
6. Select the Audio Widget or Drag to add it to a lesson
7. Choose your audio file - the file must be AAC or MP3 and under 200MB
8. Here’s how it would look like for your customers
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why am I getting an error whenever I upload a file?
a. Check if the file type is AAC or MP3. If it is not, then convert the file before uploading it. You can find great tools for this in https://convert.io/
b. Make sure that the file size is below 200MB. If the file size exceeds the limit, please try to compress the file and reupload
2. Can my customers still hear the audio even if the phone screen is locked?
3. Is there a limit to the file size that I can upload using the audio widget?
The file size limit is 200MB
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.