Audio offers a brand new way for customers to consume your content! Learn here how to use it!
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to use the Audio widget
1. What is it for?
With audio, you can…
✔ Offer Complete Flexibility: Customers can tune into your content hands-free and with their screen off
✔ Create Deeper Customer Relationships: Be the voice they listen to when they're working out, driving to work, or doing the dishes
✔ Launch Without Video: Being on camera isn’t for everyone… Now you can create valuable audio content for your customers
✔ Produce Deeper Focus: Whether it’s meditations, hypnosis, or podcasts, background audio allows your customers to relax and concentrate on your content with their screen off
✔ Create Your Podcast: Finally, launch your own interactive podcast app
✔ Make Fresh & Engaging Content: Don’t just stick to videos… Keep your customers on their toes by varying the ways you teach them
2. How can I add an Audio file to my app?
Here are the steps to add an audio file to the platform.
Log in to Passion.io
Go to the Passion Products section
Click on Courses
Choose a product
5. Select the lesson to add the audio content to
6. Click on the plus (+) icon on the right side of the screen
7. Select the Audio Widget or Drag to add it to a lesson
8. Choose your audio file - the file must be AAC or MP3 and under 200MB
9. Here’s how it would look like for your customers
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why am I getting an error whenever I upload a file?
a. Check if the file type is AAC or MP3. If it is not, then convert the file before uploading it. You can find great tools for this in https://convert.io/
b. Make sure that the file size is below 200MB. If the file size exceeds the limit, please try to compress the file and reupload
2. Can my clients still listen to the audio even if the phone screen is locked?
Yes! Even when they open another app or the browser! You can also start and pause from the locked screen.
3. Is there a limit to the file size that I can upload using the audio widget?
The file size limit is 200MB
4. Can my client download the audio to listen to it offline?
Yes! Just like Spotify or Podcasts, your clients can download the audio to the app and listen to it offline. Learn more here: In-App Offline Viewing
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.