What Is Scheduling?
Scheduling keeps booking simple… For you AND your customer.
In nutshell, it allows your customers to book slots in your calendar directly from your app.
But it’s so much more than that…
Scheduling will also help you make more money with your app!
How? Sales is all about TIMING.
The moment when your prospect is feeling super excited about your app is the EXACT moment that you should get them on the phone.
Maybe they just found crazy value in your app… Maybe you’ve just given them a life-changing epiphany…
Either way, their state of mind will be primed for you to upsell them into a higher-priced membership.
By including Scheduling in your app, you can make sure you never miss out on the perfect upsell moment again.
What Can I Use Scheduling For?
✓ Individual Coaching: Your premium members can book 1-on-1 coaching calls for extra value
✓ Better & Simpler Sales Calls: Let customers come to YOU via sales call and upsell call bookings
✓ Live Events & Group Coaching: Whether you’re leading a workshop, a group workout, or a live cooking demo, your customers can reserve their spot directly via your app
✓ Personal Customer Support: Help your customers achieve more by offering support calls in your app
✓ Centralise Your Booking System: Simplify your business by keeping everything within your app
✓ Detailed User Feedback: Learn how to improve your app content through customer feedback calls
How Can I Set Up Scheduling?
Watch the video at the top of this page or read the steps below for instructions on how to add Scheduling to a lesson in your app.
Before beginning these steps, make sure that you have a Calendly account and that you have already created a Calendly event. If you don’t have Calendly yet, click here to sign up. If you’re not sure how to set up a Calendly event, click here for more info.
- Login to passion.io with your user details
- Go to the Passion Products section
- Click on your chosen product
- Select the lesson that you want to add Scheduling to
- Select the Calendly Widget to add it to your lesson
- In another tab, login to Calendly and copy the link from your chosen Calendly event.
- Click on the Calendly widget in your lesson and paste your Calendly link. At this point, you can also check the box to make it compulsory for your customers to book a call with you before they can complete the lesson.
Do I need a Calendly account to set up Scheduling?
Yes you do, but don’t worry - it’s a free tool that is simple to set up. To sign up for Calendly, just click here.