In this article, you will learn how scheduling works and how to set it up.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to use Scheduling
1. What is Scheduling?
Scheduling keeps booking simple for you AND your client.
In a nutshell, it allows your clients to book slots in your calendar directly from your app.
But it’s so much more than that… Scheduling will also help you make more money with your app!
How? Sales are all about TIMING.
The moment when your prospect is feeling super excited about your app is the EXACT moment that you should get them on the phone.
Maybe they just found crazy value in your app… Maybe you’ve just given them a life-changing epiphany… Either way, their state of mind will be primed for you to upsell them into a higher-priced membership.
By including Scheduling in your app, you can make sure you never miss out on the perfect upsell moment again.
2. What can I use scheduling for?
✔ Individual Coaching: Your premium members can book 1-on-1 coaching calls for extra value
✔ Better & Simpler Sales Calls: Let clients come to YOU via sales call and upsell call bookings
✔ Live Events & Group Coaching: Whether you’re leading a workshop, a group workout, or a live cooking demo, your clients can reserve their spot directly via your app
✔ Personal Client Support: Help your client achieve more by offering support calls in your app
✔ Centralize Your Booking System: Simplify your business by keeping everything within your app
✔ Detailed User Feedback: Learn how to improve your app content through client feedback calls
3. How can I set up Scheduling?
Watch the video at the top of this page or read the steps below for instructions on how to add Scheduling to a lesson in your app.
Before beginning these steps, make sure that you have a Calendly account and that you have already created a Calendly event.
1. Log in to passion.io with your email address
2. Go to the PassionProducts section
3. Click on Courses
4. Click on your chosen product
5. Select the lesson that you want to add Scheduling to
6. Select the Calendly Widget to add it to your lesson
7. In another tab, log in to Calendly and copy the link from your chosen Calendly event.
8. Click on the Calendly widget in your lesson and paste your Calendly link.
9. Make your Calendly link mandatory - you can check the box to make it compulsory for your clients to book a call with you before they can complete the lesson.
4. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do I need a Calendly account to set up Scheduling?
Yes you do, but don’t worry - it’s a free tool that is simple to set up. To sign up for Calendly, just click here.
2. Can I use other calendar apps for the Scheduling widget?
At the moment, only Calendly can be directly integrated with your app. If you're using a different calendar app, we suggest using the text widget, then pasting the link of your calendar on the widget with instructions.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!
Note: Feedbacks to articles are anonymous so we will not be able to reach back out. For other concerns/questions, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.