Getting your app available to your customers INSTANTLY is made easier by launching a PWA (Progressive Web App)!
IN THIS ARTICLE
How do I launch an app instantly?
1. Advantages of launching a PWA (Progressive Web App)
- Instant App Launch
- Your PWA gets available as soon as you create your URL (app name.passion.io) on the platform
- No review process
- The changes you make on the platform will automatically show up on your PWA without going through a review process. This includes changes in the content or the app layout
- Save on the 15-30% app sales commission (Apple/Google store sales)
- You can sell through the PWA via Passion Payments or your own checkout URL. This saves you the 15-30% app sales commission for Apple and Google's in-app purchases
- It looks exactly like a native app on any mobile device
- Your clients can add the beautiful PWA icon of your brand on their home screen - without needing to download anything - in 10 seconds. You can’t tell the difference between a PWA icon and a native mobile app icon.
2. Setting up your PWA
1. Log in to the Passion.io platform
2. Go to the Passion Apps section
3. Put in your app name on the Web app URL field
4. You can also update your logo, sales page, or other sections of the app
Note: The template of the web app will be based on the template you have selected on the platform. Placeholder images, texts, and sample content will automatically be applied to your PWA but can definitely be changed later on.
3. Saving a PWA on your phone's home screen
You can share these steps with your customers so they can easily access your app on their phones.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Would Apple/Google still take 15-30% app sales commission if sell my products through the PWA?
No. The 15-30% app sales commission only applies to sales made through the native app.
2. How can I sell my products in the PWA?
1. You can sell through Passion Payments
2. Or, you can sell through your own checkout URL. This VIDEO shows where you can add your own checkout URL in the sales page section
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.