This article is a guide to how you can connect your Passion.io account with Zapier and automate your success.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Zapier - How to automate your success
1. What is Zapier?
You can now connect your PassionApp with Zapier & unlock 3,000+ services to boost profits, engage clients and track app data… All on auto-pilot!
2. Zapier Automations
With Zapier integration you can set up automated actions when a client:
Creates an account
Purchases a pricing plan
Cancels a subscription
Completes a lesson
Comments on a post
Writes a new chat message
Adds a new check-in to the progress tracker
3. What can I use Zapier for?
With 3000+ services the possibilities are endless, but here are a few examples of how you can use Zapier to boost your app business:
✔ Make more money… On autopilot
Monetize your app by sending automated marketing emails to your clients. If a client cancels their subscription, try sending a downsell email offering them a new membership at a lower price. Or if a client creates an account with you, send them a marketing campaign that shows off your app. The possibilities are endless.
✔ Boost your client’s success
Set up automated emails that are based on your client’s progress. For example, send a welcome email when a client makes their first purchase, offer tips when clients complete certain lessons or congratulate them when they check-in to the progress tracker.
✔ Be instantly informed about app client actions
Want to know what your clients are up to in your app? Set up notifications so you can keep track of new purchases, cancellations, lesson progress, comments, chat messages, and more.
✔ Get sales freedom with external checkouts
Got your own checkout page or funnel that you want to use instead of the Passion.io sales page? Once you connect your external checkout to Passion.io, your external purchases will automatically trigger purchases to be created inside your Passion.io account.
✔ Analyze your app data
Connect your Passion.io account to Analytics platforms like Google Analytics to track purchases, cancellations, client progress, and more.
4. Setup Zapier
1. Log into Passion.io
2. Click on Settings and go to Integrations
3. Click on Connect Account
4. Login or Sign Up to your Zapier Account
5. Click on Add Connection
6. Search for Passion.io and press Connect
7. Enter your Passion.io credentials in the pop-up window
8. Passion.io is now connected to your Zapier account and you can start creating zaps for your automations!
5. Frequently Asked Questions
1. What apps/tools can I connect to my Passion.io app?
You can connect your Passion.io account to 3,000+ services/apps through Zapier. Explore more here.
2. What scenarios would I use Zapier with Passion.io?
Here is the list of different ways you can use Passion.io with Zapier.
3. I get an error message when I enter my email address and password after choosing Passion.io.
- Make sure that you have entered your Passion.io login credentials. If you’re unsure of your password, please reset your password first, and then try again.
- If you use your Facebook, Google, or Apple account to log in, the credentials to connect Zapier and passion won't work. Please contact us so we can change your credentials to Email and Password.
4. How do I set up ‘Zaps’ on the Zapier platform?
Zapier created an excellent Help Center showing you how to get the most out of your automated workflows here.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!
Note: Feedbacks to articles are anonymous so we will not be able to reach back out. For other concerns/questions, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.