Learn how to add videos from your YouTube/Vimeo account directly into your PassionApp.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Adding YouTube/Vimeo videos on Lessons
1. How to add Youtube / Vimeo videos
1. Add a Lesson to your selected Product. Not sure how? Check the article How to add a lesson to PassionProducts?
2. Click on the plus (+) icon on the right side of the screen
3. Select the Video Widget or Drag to add it to a lesson
4. Click the widget to add a video
5. Add the YouTube, YouTube Live Stream URL, or Vimeo link:
6. You can see a preview of your video once the link is inserted
2. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. I cannot see my videos on my app, what is happening?
Check out the article Troubleshooting Video Issues in the App and follow our basic troubleshooting to fix the issue.
2. I uploaded my YouTube video but now it says “Playback on other website has been disabled by the video owner.” What should I do?
Make sure your videos are allowed to be embedded in third-party websites:
- Go to your Youtube and find the video that is having this issue
- Press Edit (also known as Detail)
- Scroll down until you see ‘Licence’ and check the box ‘Allow embedding.' More information here.
3. Do I need to change my Youtube/ Video settings?
Youtube: Youtube video needs to be Unlisted and not Private. Learn more here: Youtube - Change video privacy settings
Vimeo: Vimeo videos can be Unlisted or Hide from Vimeo. The Embed section has to be set to 'Anywhere'. Learn more here: Vimeo - Change your video's privacy
4. How can I remove the screen cards at the end of my Youtube video?
You need to go to your Youtube settings, go to Playback, and disable 'show annotation, channel promotion and interactive card on video' under Annotation and Interactivity.
- How to size and compress videos
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!
Note: Feedback to articles are anonymous so we will not be able to reach back out. For other concerns/questions, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.