Offering discounts can entice end-users to engage or build loyalty with your products. With Zapier integration, this is now possible in Passionapps.
How to set up promo code using Passion.io and Zapier?
1. Set up two pricing plans on your PassionProducts App Builder: full price and discounted.
Don't forget to publish the new pricing plans on your web app.
2. Create two separate zaps for both pricing plans
Zap for Full Price Product:
Zap for Discounted Product:
3. In our example, we’ll be using ClickFunnels as the trigger:
3.1 Select the appropriate funnel and funnel step depending on the checkout page provider you are using
3.2 Set up the filter and type in the word “full” so the zap will continue if the word is detected
3.3 Connect to Passion.io, choose your account and type in your user email address and password
3.4 Fill out the different fields: email address, first name, last name
3.5 Select the full price plan from Passion.io and test the zap
3.6 Do the exact same thing with the other zap (for the discounted) but change the filter and the product connected to discounted
4. When set up properly, the checkout page should work like Picture A and B
5. Once test purchase is done, check if the email address you used appeared on PassionMetrics. If it did, the zapier integration was successful!
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.