With Passion.io you have the flexibility of choosing your checkout of choice. Learn here how to connect external checkout to Passion.io.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to connect an external checkout page with Zapier
1. Setting up the Zap trigger: New Successful Purchase
1. Create a new zap for ClickFunnels
2. Set a new trigger event for New Successful Purchase
3. Choose your connected ClickFunnels account
4. Select or input your funnel ID
5. You can find your Funnel ID by opening your ClickFunnels and copying the ID in the URL
6. Test the trigger to see if the purchase is successful
2. Setting up the action: Create Order
1. Choose the action Create Order under the Action Event field
2. Choose your Passion.io connected account
3. Setup the action by adding a Contact Email, First Name, and Last Name
4. Select the plan you would like to create an order for (If you are unable to find the plan ID, see below)
(Optional) Find your PLAN ID in your Pricing Plan URL if you cannot find the PLAN on the Zap list
5. Add the amount and set the Send password email field as TRUE
6. Test the action if it is successful
7. Test your checkout page if the purchase/order is created
8. Check if the new purchase and new email is active in your PassionMetrics
9. Check if the confirmation email for the purchase is successful
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is it possible to customize the welcome email my clients receive when they have successfully purchased a plan?
The email that generates the password cannot be edited.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!
Note: Feedback to articles are anonymous so we will not be able to reach back out. For other concerns/questions, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.